Can I still be a Christian and harbor bitterness? The apostle Paul never called a Christian who harbored bitterness a non-Christian, however, he did call them carnal minded.
(1) What makes a Christian carnal?
(2) Eight signs that identify a carnal Christian.
(3) The bible says to be carnally minded is death (Rom.8:6).
(4) What did the apostle Paul tell Christians to put away?
(5) Does bitterness, jealousy, and envy affect the heart?
(6) What did Jesus command Christians to do to others?
(7) What pitfalls hinder a carnal Christians spiritual walk?
Are you a carnal Christian, not sure,
Then you will not want to miss our
11:30 A.M. Service
As Rev. Dennis L. Johnson explains the effects of
Come… Join Rev. Dennis on Sunday, April 07, 2013, at
“The Voice Of the Gospel Mission Church, 27, Fairfax Ave,
Middletown, NY 10940,”
Phone (845) 344-1982
Or email me at